6.01.2010

spring has sprung.

everyone should have an inspiration folder.
mine used to have magazine clippings and newpaper articles in it, but now it's housed on my desktop and is stuffed full of unorganized copied/pasted photos from the world's most creative and beautiful photographers, artists, and designers.
I cleaned my folder out yesterday and backed it up on my external hardrive.
I stumbled upon these in all of the random silliness: colors/angles/ideas inspired by spring/summer.

The orange/blue/beige. Beautiful photo.
Yellow chandelier/green wall. Yes. It's crafted from paint chips!
Pink flowers/blue glass jar. Something I would have on my kitchen table.
Kick back and read a book. Yes please.

ps. I'm going to be better at posting where such pictures came from. But since these are from the back of my folder, I've lost track.

No comments: